Confirmation & Cancellation Policy
- A booking will be made with the reservation office either by email or via the booking forms.
- Smiley Face Tours will forward an email with an invoice and banking options for the clients to pay.
- Invoicing is no proof of confirmation of the tour.
- Confirmation of all tours will be done with a 100% payment made into The Smiley Face Tours Account. The confirmation receipt will be that of a voucher/vouchers describing the tours, accommodation, car hire and activities that may be booked through and paid to Smiley Face Tours.
- The tour schedule must be arranged and confirmed before the tour taking place. The schedule must include dates and number of persons per group. Any person or group failing to appear on the day of departure shall not be refunded.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted, which will be acknowledged by our reservations office.
- 10% of the total will be deducted as an admin cost for all bookings cancelled before 30 days prior to tour departure
- 20% of the total will be deducted if a booking is cancelled great than 14 to 30 days prior to booking tour departure.
- 50% of the total payment is payable if the reservation is cancelled 7 to 14 days prior to tour departure.
- 100% of the total payment is payable if the reservation is cancelled less than 7 days prior to tour departure.
- Should you not arrive on the date you have booked (no show), you will be deducted a 100% payment and no refund will be forth coming.